Tulip Connections aims at equipping organizations with the capacity to be competitive in the market place through understanding the existing knowledge gaps and transferring relevant information to address these issues.
Programs are designed based on needs assessments and delivered by competent subject matter experts. We strongly believe that training is not just a means of reward and motivation to employees, but it is a necessary investment to attain and sustain growth in organizations.
At Tulip Connections, we believe in building conversations and thus have to feed the conversational stream with content that is interesting, engaging and focused.
Our core areas are:
• Strategic Management
• Excellent Customer Service
• Culture, Leadership and Change Management
• Public Relations – Strategic Value in Organizations
• HR for Non HR professionals
• Negotiation Skills
• Presentation Skills & Report writing
• Conflict Management and Resolution
• Issues Management
• Community Relations